Sunday, January 27, 2013

Journal Entry My Pride

Last year, when i was at Fairview, I was planning on playing soccer, before i  knew i was going to transfer to Monarch. Our club soccer team season had just ended and i wasn't doing any extra training because I thought I was in good enough shape, even though i knew that the Fairview soccer coach was suppose to be crazy, I thought I would be fine. In general when thinking about club vs. high school sports, club is the top skills where you train the hardest, is the most intense. I let my ego with that get in the way of how I should have been preparing for high school season. I thought because of the high status of my club team i would kick high school seasons ass. Nope. The coach was crazy intense, like i herd, and he kicked my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment